August 7, 2008

Busy Girl

hmm..life as a student in UITM makes me really busy..everyday, hurry!! rushing up!!...just like my food and drinks..this condition here really makes me want to go home..to see my abau,nina,baby and parents. the mid-sem holiday is just around the corner.. during that, go to cinema is my first priority!!!! i want to watch all the latest movie that they have and i want to meet my best frens..nadia, shima, ain, shun, and eza..i really miss them all..opps!..they're on holiday since 6 August, last wednesday..hmm a bit jealousy..but,during the holiday, there so much assignment to do and i have to read bcuz after the mid-sem holiday, i have a test for critical thinking, mainstream english, introduction to law and we will do our test for legal research skill on 14 August..hmm..i dont know whether i can do that or not..there's so much work to do..im afraid im fail..please,pray for me...

Mrs Way...

No comments: