August 16, 2008

Its a Mid-Term Break!!


hehehehe..today im sooooooooooo happy!!! me, at home..feeding my abau and..blogging of course!!! its a very beautiful moment ever in my life, since id enrolled in UiTm...but the lecturers are spoiling la..besides the beautiful break, we have to do some 'beautiful' assignment and some reading bcuz after the break, tests are waiting for us, such as Introduction to Malaysian Goverment and Politic, Library Skills, and maybe Muet kot cuz we've been preparing our assignment on abortion about a week after the proposal about the advantages and disadvantages of mobile phone had been rejected by Mr Ramesh...hmmm.. right now, i dont care about that..im just care about...GSC!!! TGV!! CATHAY!!! MBO!!!....HERE I COME!!!

P:S- Gerard Way is smiling at me..=)


Mrs Way..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey una..dont worry my dear..
i know u can do it
chaiok!!!!