November 20, 2011

Reaching You..

In that gentle spot warmed by the sun, the chime is delayed 
The wind brushing my cheeks turns into my deep breath
Roundabout tears, the tomorrow we named 
Are all overlapping future-colored lines


These childish feelings 
The days we laughed together happily 
I hope we come to treasure them 
You surpassed this disconnected time 
And gave me lots of firsts 
I'll connect them to you, I'll reach you


The after school sunset, your back, as you're laughing 
Secret whispers, inside these untouched feelings
The you inside of me, and the me inside of you 
Are all interweaving future-colored lines


The smell of the town after the rain 
And the dream-like secret I hold in my heart 
So many times I've felt like crying, but then laughed instead 
Rather than thinking about it, hurry up 
It's fine if you just fly into my heart 
To connect to you, to reach you


In front of you, cherished more than anyone 
is someone who cherishes you so that you won't get hurt, that's right, it's me 
Even if your words somehow become "goodbye" instead 
Everything will be as it is

No comments: