November 15, 2011

The Song of The Sun..

My hands are trembling, when the first time i touch you..
This warm gentle feelings, finally i realized..
if you open the closed window..
a brand new breeze will blowing in..

Laughing, crying, and then i meet with you..
The world i see begin to shine..
The sunflowers, are swinging under the sun..
i can feel the wind..and you..

Things that i believed, things that i confused..
Things that halted too..all of them..
Right now, I'm living here..
i possibly still don't know the answer..

Everyday is in black and white..
i want them to be attached with colours..

Laughing, crying, and then i meet with you..
Continuing like this, the future will be bright..
The sunflowers , are swinging under the sun..
Staying the same way..as i am..

Everyday is limited..time just doesn't stop..
I wonder how much you love me..
I'm sure you do right?
If you are..even the light also..
Won't leave my side..

I want to say thank you..
if i can tell you now..
i will not forget the season we spent together.

Staying the same way as i am..and you..

No comments: